This is an example listing of a previous auction to showcase our services. No matter how big or small, we want to sell your real estate!
Saturday July 18th 2015:
- (Auction 1) 10:00 A.M. – 10112 Climax RD, McKee, KY
Quonset style warehouse, over 5,000 sq. ft. with industrial concrete flooring. Apex height 20’, double hanger doors, 2 entry doors, 3 phase electric with single & 3 phase outlets, situated on 7.95 wooded acres.
Take exit 59 off I-75 & US 25 near the junction of KY 1912 for 13.8 miles to the Climax property and travel 2.7 miles from junction US 421 and KY 1912 at Morrill.
- (Auction 2) 12:00 Noon – 389 Sowder School RD, Mount Vernon, KY
3 bedroom, 1 bath, brick ranch home, 1600 sq. ft., situated on 4.65 acres.
From junction US 25, US 150 and KY 1249, go 2.2 miles to Sowder School Rd. Stay on Sowder School Road for approximately 0.3 miles until you come to the brick house.
To bid on this property go to machine shop property at 1548 White Rock Road, Mount Vernon, KY
- (Auction 3) All Machine Shop Contents (1548 White Rock Road, Mount Vernon, KY) will be sold following the noon home sale.
From the junction of US 25/US 150, take US 150 1 mile to the caution light at junction of (KY 2549 and White Rock Road.) Take White Rock Road approximately 1.5 miles to the machine shop property.
July 18th auction 1 - 10112 Climax Rd. McKee, KY
July 18th auction 2 (property location only) - 389 Sowder School Road
July 18th auction 3 (and location for auction 2) - 1548 White Rock Road, Mt. Vernon, KY
Friday July 24th 2015 – 4:00 P.M. – 1022 S Wilderness RD, Mount Vernon, KY (US 25 S)
- 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse/retail space on 0.62 acre lot, 1 mile from I-75, with 3 phase KU electric with single phase outlets, 3 entry doors, office, 2 restrooms, & 2 loading docks.
- Apartment Bldg. with two 2 bedroom units, office, store front, & spacious addition.
- All Contents of warehouse, including furniture inventory & misc. items will be sold this day.
From I-75, take exit 59 to US 25, follow US 25 North 1 mile to the 1022 Wilderness Road location.
July 24th - 1022 South Wilderness Rd. (US 25)
Saturday July 25 2015:
- (Auction 1) 10:00 A.M. – Machine Shop at 1548 White Rock RD, Mt. Vernon, KY (KY 2549)
10,000 sq. ft. warehouse/retail space on 2.05 acres lot, near industrial park, 3 phase & single phase electric, 2 offices, 2 restrooms, double entry doors, drive in doors from gated side lot, & loading dock.
From the junction of US 25/US 150, take US 150 1 mile to the caution light at the junction of (KY 2549) White Rock Road. Take White Rock Road approximately 1.5 miles to the machine shop property.
To go to auction 2 (12:00 Noon auction), continue on (KY 2549) White Rock Road 1.0 mile to junction of KY 461. Turn right on KY 461, travel 0.4 miles.
- (Auction 2) 12:00 Noon – Auction 18 Kelsey Drive Mount Vernon, KY (KY 461)
A. Gas station/Restaurant/Grocery on 1.5 acre lot, updated pumps, tanks,
UST Control System, equipment, w office, 2 restrooms, & large paved lot.
B. 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse on .58 acre lot, 2 garage doors, 2 entry doors, interior partially finished.
C. Lot #16, 0.35 acres.
D. Lot #17, 0.34 acres with water, electric, and septic installed & ready to build.
E. Lot #18, 0.35 acres.
To go back to US 25/US 150 continue on KY 461 1.7 miles to the junction of US 150 and KY 461. Go 0.8 miles back to caution light at the junction of (KY 2549) White Rock Road. Then you will travel approximately 1 mile, (for a total of 1.8 miles), to the junction of US 25/US 150 and KY 1249.
July 25th - 1548 White Rock Road, Mt. Vernon, KY
18 and 19 Kelsey DR, Mount Vernon, KY (US 461)
Lots 16, 17, and 18 of the Dusty Trails Subdivision, Mount Vernon, KY (US 461)
(Auction) – Thursday July 30th 2015 6:00 P.M. The farm at 1827 Bloss RD, Mount Vernon, KY
- Nearly 300 acre farm with 3 beds, 2 bath home, covered porches, fireplace, wildlife, five 1 acre + ponds, natural springs, creek, over 30 acres of grazing, fencing throughout, scenic, private.
At the junction of US 25/US 150/KY 1249, go 11.1 miles to right on Bloss Road. (Note: Pongo Fire Department on the left.) Take Bloss Road approximately 1.9 miles to the farm. (It will be a total of 13 miles from Mt. Vernon.)
Directions from London/Somerset area –
Begin at Rockcastle River bridge on KY 1956 (old 80) travel 0.3 miles to the junction of KY 1249. Follow KY 1249 5.5 miles to left on Bloss Road (note: Pongo Fire Department on the left) then travel 1.9 miles to the farm approximately 7.7 miles from the Rockcastle River bridge and the Laurel County line.
July 30th - 1827 Bloss RD, Mount Vernon, KY
Auction signs are posted.
Terms of sale to be announced.
Announcements day of the sale take precedence over all other materials.
For more info call 606-864-5125
REALTY AND AUCTION CO.